St. Louis, MO
Food & Agri
Rabo AgriFinance is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $800 billion in assets and operations in 35 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business.
Rabo AgriFinance’s focus in the United States compliments Rabobank’s commitment to financing agriculture; from the farmers and ranchers who grow crops and livestock, to the processors and manufacturers who turn raw commodities into value-added products, to the distributors and retailers who deliver food and material to the end consumer.
We’re equally dedicated to our employees and continue to invest in them by developing legitimate plans for ongoing growth, creating a culture of accountability, providing outstanding benefits, and offering clear and achievable career paths.
- Perform moderate to complex analysis of business and internal customer needs
- Utilize systems and data to resolve moderate to complex business issues
- Assist management with the design, planning, documentation and implementation of new business processes and systems.
- Assess/analyze existing processes to support changing business needs
- Create written policies and procedures for the Relationship Management Team, working across departments to understand the complete process
- Build subject matter expertise to represent RMT across the business including data content and process flows
- Represent RMT on small to medium sized cross departmental projects
- Facilitate working team meetings for RMT
- Work with RMT to collect and document future state requirements
- Perform data analysis and present findings to support recommendations to EVP’s of Business Development
- Propose design options for RMT processes; evaluate for feasibility and cost/benefit
- Develop training and implementation plans for business & system changes used primarily for RMT
- Evaluate and communicate impact of changes to RMT
- Lead the analysis and documentation of current RMT business processes
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of financial services and/or business operations experience and knowledge.
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Health care spending account
Dependent care spending account
Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
Optional life insurance
Health and wellness seminars
Rabo AgriFinance offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition. The employment benefits are excellent.
Please apply via the website by clicking the "Apply now" button.Apply now
- sr. Auditor | Rotterdam
- Senior Functioneel Beheerder Sharepoint | Hoevelaken
- Senior Relationship Manager - Amarillo, TX | Amarillo, TX
- Wealth Advisor Manager | Santa Barbara, CA
- Relationship Analyst - Edmond, OK | Edmond, OK
Rabobank International (RI) plays a role in serving and connecting wholesale clients along the entire food chain from primary production to the marketing of products by large multinationals. It serves wholesale clients in and outside the Netherlands, including continents far-away.
Outside the Netherlands, Rabobank International focuses on clients in the food and agribusiness, and – through the foreign branch network – on Dutch clients operating internationally. Rabobank International also operates an international retail banking business. RI’s objectives are to become the leading Wholesale bank in the Netherland and outside the Netherlands to be the leading F&A bank. Boasting a network in 29 countries and 629 business locations, Rabobank International is a well-known player in the world’s key markets. Counting the foreign subsidiaries, Rabobank International has an employee base of about 15,600 FTEs.