- Management Traineeship ICT
- Corporate Management Traineeship
- Juridische Zaken
- Young Professional Programme Grootbedrijf
- Young Professional Programme IT
RI Rabobank International
Investment banking activities Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) is part of the Rabobank International Wholesale division. The M&A teams offer a challenging, young, dynamic and international working environment. Over the recent years, Rabobank International has earned a solid reputation, evidenced by our leading market position across industries in Dutch M&A and globally in Food & Agri M&A. Through our involvement in numerous high-profile transactions Rabobank International advises public companies, large privately-owned companies, financial sponsors and governmental organisations.
Our M&A department has become a trusted advisor to mid- and large sized corporations on a global basis. With offices in 38 countries and M&A teams in Amsterdam, Utrecht, London, Madrid, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, New Mexico, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Sydney, Rabobank International offers full support in cross-border M&A transactions. The Rabobank M&A department counts approximately 110 employees worldwide, of which 55 are based in the Netherlands.
Complete M&A service offering: We act as advisor in both sell-side and buy-side transactions. Within these transactions, our activities cover a broad spectrum, including deal co-ordination, valuation, structuring, process management, transaction documentation, financial analysis, always with our clients' best interest as starting point. In addition, we have the expertise to consult clients on communication with and guidance of other advisors and stakeholders, communication with regulatory authorities, deal negotiations, and advise on funding of the transaction.
Clear sector approach: Our M&A department has a clear and dedicated sector approach, leading to more aligned and in-depth discussions with current clients and prospects. The M&A sector expertise is supported by extensive in-house sector knowledge within various research departments at Rabobank.
Co-operation with Rothschild: Since November 2008, Rabobank has a global Cooperation with Rothschild Continuation Holdings. Rothschild is a dedicated M&A, equity & debt advisory firm with offices in 43 countries. In the global Food & Agri sector, Rabobank and Rothschild co-operate as a single team on originating and executing transactions. The combined team consists of more than 170 M&A bankers, which makes it the largest dedicated sector team in M&A worldwide.
As an analyst, you will be actively involved in one of the M&A teams. You will work on both origination and execution of M&A transactions. Your main activities include:
Support during the origination process:
• Collect and analyse information for M&A clients
(including its markets, products and competitors) and transactions;
• Preparing pitch books.
Support during the execution process:
• Write information memorandums, valuation reports, management presentations;
• Carry out valuations using different valuation models;
• Co-ordinate due diligence processes;
• Maintain contact with external parties;
• Contribute to the execution of transactions on pre-defined parts.
We are looking for new team members with a Master's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering or Math with a maximum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
Furthermore you recognize yourself in:
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Team player as well as a strong ability to work independently;
• Highly ambitious and result oriented;
• Strong commercial and communicative skills;
• Distinctive academic and extra-curricular success;
• Fluency in at least one European language other than English is a prerequisite.
• Extensive analyst training program on valuation, capital structuring,
negotiations, with in-depth in-house and external trainings at accredited institutions;
• Active program of secondments to other offices within the Rabobank International
Food & Agribusiness network;
• Excellent remuneration and incentive package;
• An international, inspiring high demanding and dynamic environment.
If you have any questions concerning the recruitment procedure please call Rianne Vaandrager, telephone no. +31 30 712 3371.
An assessment is part of the recruitment procedure.
Please send your motivation letter, CV and list of academical grades via the button below to the attention of Jeanne Roeland.
- M&A Analyst | New York
- M&A Associate | New York
- Financial Analyst | Roseville, Fresno or Santa Barbara, CA
- Relationship Analyst (Ag) | Visalia, CA
- Support Analyst Corporate Banking IT | Utrecht
Je begrijpt dat wij alles in het werk stellen om de ambities van onze klanten waar te maken. Deze belofte lossen we in door jou volop de ruimte te bieden voor een ondernemende invulling van je werk. En voor persoonlijke groei.
In een cultuur die gebaseerd is op samenwerken. Want bij de Rabobank weten we als geen ander dat je samen meer bereikt dan alleen. Als dit aansluit bij jouw ambities, zijn wij benieuwd of jij de Rabobank wordt.